Drop in accommodation support is provided to people within their own homes by qualified disability support workers, enabling people to live as independently as possible. We provide people with the supports required to meet their individual needs, wishes and desires.
Supports can include:
• general personal banking (working within budget)
• management of written communication
• arranging and attending medical visits
• support with housing and tenancy arrangements
• identification of strengths and skills and utilising these to achieve life goals
• planning supports to achieve goals
• identification of areas of need and supports required to meet these
• support with medication management
• coordination of other supports such as meals on wheels or cleaning and lawn maintenance
• other general supports required to maintain independence within the community.
Support is usually a small number of hours per week and offered for time-limited blocks that suit the schedule of the person being supported. This can be highly flexible, offering people the opportunity to manage supports around their lifestyle.