Flexible Respite Care
Flexible Respite Support is focussed on assisting a person to live their life to the fullest, in a range of activities which the person enjoys and which will naturally result in them spending time away from carers.
SCILS’ Flexible Respite Program promotes opportunities for community participation, life skills development and assists the client to strengthen links to the community.
Flexible Respite Support will encompass a variety of respite and respite effect supports to meet the young person’s and their family’s identified needs and preferences.
These may include:
- Learning & life skills development
- Recreational and holiday programs
- Community Access and social supports
- Own home respite
People accessing SCILS’s Flexible Respite Support services have access to additional supports including:
- Planning and assessment supports
- Advocacy and referral
- Options to access a range of group supports offered by SCILS